Non-Proprietary PLC & Controls:
We have partnered with Allen Bradley to offer you a completely non-proprietary platform. Our platform was selected with our end-users in mind to provide the most elastic and consistent user experience.
What does a non-proprietary platform mean to you?
- The Allen Bradley PLC is scalable and able to be integrated with all inventory control/MRP systems with the creation of middleware specific to both your needs & application.
- Your inventory isn’t held hostage in your equipment while you wait for a part to arrive from across the country or across the globe. You’re able to contact a local Allen Bradley dealer in your area and receive parts the same day or next day.
- Replacement part cost is minimized.
- Unlike our competitors, we don’t build planned obsolescence into our business model, so we’re not banking on your equipment having a catastrophic breakdown to continue parts revenue verticals indefinitely until you finally buy new equipment.
- Passcode protected pan-level security feature to better control the access employees have to specific locations
- Pan number search
- Part number search
- Operator Mode that allows for the viewing of pan numbers, part numbers, part counts, pan height, weight and retrieval/return of pans
- Passcode protected Maintenance Mode that allows technicians to perform diagnostic and maintenance functions without factory assistance
- Remote access for software updates & upgrades
- New features are being released regularly
Contact us to learn more about our non-proprietary controls & software.